Blog Posts and Articles
Posts 1 and 2 were written under the employment of a dental marketing company that writes original SEO blog and website material for dental practices. The byline is given to the dentist office, so my name does not appear on the articles. I ghost-wrote some posts for the owner of Stretch4Life and for Compassion that Compels, based on interviews.
- Standardized Test Preparation for Mometrix (informative article)
- Dental Marketing 1 (On Home page,, 10 short articles starting with “Dental Implants and Nerve Repositioning”)
- Dental Marketing 2 (An example from one of my first blog post writing jobs)
- Compassion that Compels (Posts related to Mission Monday)
- Stretch4Life (Blog posts from a massage and wellness company)
Website Copy, Product Descriptions, Marketing Materials
Examples 1 and 2 were developed for RushCube, an adventure activity broker, for their new websites. The Insight Designs samples shows my work on an interior designer’s site while the final three listing in this section were written for a nonprofit organization.
- Insight Designs (Website Copy for an interior/exterior designer)
- Compassion That Compels (Marketing Copy on a flyer about a nonprofit helping women battling cancer)
Course Materials and Business Documents
- Highbrow (Online course introduction and outline)
- Compassion That Compels (Business document for a nonprofit)
Written for publication by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges, Arlington, VA (five publications found on linked site). Target audience: career school directors. I was the primary writer while Dr. Jeff Allen served as subject matter expert and secondary writer.
- Maximizing Program Advisory Committees
- Learning Resource Systems
- Faculty Improvement Planning/Implementation
- Self Evaluation Processes and Practices
- Institutional Assessment and Improvement Planning/Implementation
English Proficiency Test Preparation Materials
These materials were created for a former employer in a long-term contract position which I completed from home. The company is located in South Korea.
- Caught in a Web of Confusion: Assessing the Readability of University Web Pages for Victims of Sexual Assault (Link to abstract. Co-authored for a grant project. Wrote material for Introduction and Background and assisted with editing.)
- Nursing Students’ Experience of Sexual Harassment During Clinical Practicum: A Phenomenological Approach (Link to article. Co-authored for a grant project. Contributed to Introduction and assisted with editing.)
Customizing and Implementing Training Evaluation (Co-authored during graduate school. Link to abstract)